Negativity surrounds us on a daily basis: the news, social media, our jobs, maybe even friends and family. So, it is very important to eliminate as much of it as possible by surrounding ourselves with positive people and proper positive motivation. There are many sources available to find motivational quotes and I try to post one every single Monday on the Whippet Properties of Florida Facebook page, called “Motivational Monday.” It helps get the week started in the right direction. Here are some of the quotes I like best and I wanted to share them as they might just help someone see things in a different light.
- A great attitude becomes a great mood, which then becomes a great day, which becomes a great year, which then becomes a great life!
- Not every day is good. But there is something good in every day.
- Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.
- If you can’t do anything about it, then let it go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change.
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
- You have the power over your mind… not outside events. Realize this and you will find strength.
- Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.
- An entire ocean cannot sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. At the same time… the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside of you.
- What we think determines what happens to us, so we need to stretch our minds.
- Grapes must be crushed to make wine; diamonds form under pressure; olives are pressed to release oil; seeds grow in darkness. Whenever you feel crushed, under pressure, pressed or in darkness, you are in a place of transformation. Trust the process!
I hope one of these motivational quotes will speak to someone and make their day or life a much happier one!