It seems that everyone is trying to hire these days and I am no exception! Currently, I have two other agents in our company in addition to my husband, who mainly handles marketing and advertising. But I am in need of two or three more, either in the Disney/Davenport or Tampa areas. When I interview potential agents, the negative comment I hear most is that they feel they need to be with a large franchise or a company that is nationally or internationally well known. When I ask how many leads that company has given them, the answer is usually “none.” We see the billboards all over saying “SIZE MATTERS” but when it comes to a real estate company, that is certainly not the case. We have personally worked with several large companies and never reaped any benefits while paying out many fees and large percentages of our commissions to the companies. We were the most successful with a very small company who only had three agents and my husband and I were two of them. So, what do we offer?
- A Website with staff specific details and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System as well as Pre-Written Ad Campaigns to use by Email. Our website is currently undergoing a complete new design which will enhance our SEO and lead generation. It should be completed by June, 2022.
- Personal training and mentoring
- No monthly fees or desk fees
- Paid Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Complimentary Business Cards (100 of first order)
- Complimentary Name Badge
- Complimentary Whippet Properties collared shirt
- Complimentary lunches at monthly sales meetings (not mandatory)
- Extensive Marketing: newspaper, social media, sponsorship and vendor events, direct mailings, various networking groups (Chamber of Commerce), Working Women of Tampa Bay, Power Gals, TNT Networking, charity events
- Lead Rotation with agents, depending on requested area
- FREE Notary Service for agents and customers
- Brochures, marketing materials and giveaway items provided
- Guidance and creative ideas to develop a personal brand or “slogan”
- FUN GROUP who not only works together, but “plays” together too!
All of our listings go into the national online real estate websites just like in the larger companies and we have gained leads or referral business just by being noticed on Realtor.com or some other site. So, don’t think that “bigger is better” because that is not always the case. We might be “small” but we know how to “whip it good” and will continue to be successful, hoping more agents will join us!