About to buy your first property in the Tampa or Central Florida area?
Purchasing your first home is a giant feat. It can also be a little intimidating. If you’re like most people, we bet you’ll probably want some expert advice along the way — and you’ll definitely need a skilled REALTOR® looking out for your greatest interests. We would be honored to help you purchase your first home.
Give us a call today at 407-491-3816 or email: BarbaraFlaHomes@aol.com.
Looking for Downpayment Assistance? We have downpayment assistance resources available for you.
Why Choose Whippet Propertes?
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally equipped to help you find your first home. Our dedication to our clients is what makes the difference. When you hire Whippet Properties of Florida to help with your first home purchase, here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll lead you through each stage of the home-buying process. From finding the best house among all the houses available in your chosen area, to providing expert guidance on closing costs.
- We are local experts, and can assist you with setting a wish list of features and amenities you want in your community, school district, and your house.
- The financial details of purchasing a home can be mind-boggling. We’ll walk you through the assorted mortgages and home buying methods accessible.
- We will make sure you see all the properties that look like a good fit, and keep track of all fresh listings.
- Rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to do away with all the anxiety that goes along with buying your home.
- We’re ready to work for you. Finding the right home in your preferred area is our business!
We “Whip It” Good
You Can Trust Whippet Properties
We work as a team and assist each other in any way necessary to assure that every transaction is handled properly. Because we are a small company, we offer exceptional customer service and can be reached for any problems or concerns.
We don’t succeed as individuals but by working together towards a common goal. We win when you do!
Homes Sold 1999 – 2022
Average sales per year
Total sales volume 1999-2022
Average sales volume per year